Saturday, April 4, 2009

Good King Wenceslas's Report

Gah it's been a horrible week/6 days.

I have my internet slowed down since I wen't over the download limit. 
Also please refer to the linked post for the reason for my absence over the past couple of days and the absence that is yet to come.

And oh yes thankyou Barry for your kind wishes in this post
Although I must apologize it will be incredibly difficult to find you a snow globe seeing as it has never snowed over there, nor will it ever since the country in question is sitting on the equator.

I'm having second thoughts about buying anyone anything. I always forget to buy souvenirs for everyone so I leave it till the last minute when I'm about to board the flight that goes back home and I end up buying from a ridiculously expensive airport souvenir store (almost as ridiculously expensive as the art shop we visited on that horrendous excursion to *shudder* Kiama!) then I can only afford like 5 keyrings at $5 each. So then I come home and hand out these keyrings and whoever didn't get one has a whinge.

So yeah I suppose I could maybe save you the receipts from the airport tax or the stickers that they stick on your luggage I don't know.

Remember Mr Lambert? He wanted something from the Philippines but we were stopping over in Singapore so I got him a crappy little thing from the $2 shop over there. I'll describe the thing to you.

Have you been to the markets? There's always someone there that sells those glass cubes about the size of the palm of your hand, and inside the glass cube they engrave like an animal or something. it was that.

No comments:

Post a Comment