Saturday, April 4, 2009

Oh yes

I want to contribute. I have a Dimitri quote of the day.

...






Well actually I can't think of one i'll get back to you on that.
...

It's 5:00pm on Sunday afternoon and I have a tonne of homework due in tomorrow. But you wouldn't want to know about that? Here it is anyway;
For maths, I have a bunch of questions to do out of the text book, an assignment sheet and another homework sheet I received about 4 weeks ago. For english I had to write a book review on a fiction book of my choice. I chose 'Hitler's Daughter' but i'm regretting that now. Anyway I quickly typed most of that this morning. For DIG I have that assignmnent that was due last Friday ah yes I just remembered I haven't finished that either. -censored-! I was meant to give you those photos of that memorial! I was going to bluetooth them to you at your house but I suppose i'll email them to ya.

Argh I write too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment